Call us Today!
(03) 9729 4994
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
PANELPRINT PTY LIMITED.
ABN 58 006 182 798
Panelprint values your privacy
Panelprint considers the guarding of your privacy as of the utmost importance. This Panelprint Privacy Statement states our commitment to maintaining your privacy.
Reasons for collecting information
Panelprint only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, and will have the option to choose how Panelprint utilises your information to communicate with you. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
Panelprint and its service providers will only use personal or business information you have supplied in order to:
- Identify you as the client and to provide better customer service to you, your business partners and your employees
- Perform authorised financial transactions with you and your associated service providers
- Operate our business as it pertains to you
- Keep you informed about Panelprint products and services and those of relevant business partners
- Fulfil legal and regulatory obligations
How we use your information
Panelprint uses the information you supply in many ways necessary for us to do business together: product promotion, order fulfilment, company file activation, provide transactional services and customer support.
Correction of problems
If you have any questions or you believe that Panelprint has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact our office. We will then use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine if there is a problem and take the necessary corrective action.
In the event that you need to update or correct your personal or business information, you can do so by contacting Panelprint. Alternatively, you can call, fax or mail changes to your personal information to our office.